BEST PRACTICES GUIDE
Workday Integrations Best Practices
One of Workday’s core principles is that connections between business applications should be easy and trouble-free. Workday keeps that commitment with Cloud Integration, which supports your integrations in three ways:
- pre-built connectors to Workday partners and other third-party providers,
- a custom integration tool for ordinary business users, and
- an integrated development environment for sophisticated custom integrations.
These tools make it possible for you to connect any business application to Workday to maximize the impact of your existing technology.
Read our best practices guide to learn how you can plan your integrations to make the most of your Workday integration platform.
Download our free eBook:
"Best Practices for developing Workday Integrations"
We show you how to:
- prevent bottlenecks in your custom integrations,
- deliver messages to the people who need them in language they understand, and
- build a library of reusable integrations..
Please fill the form on right to get your e-book and start your journey to data-driven excellence.