BEST PRACTICES GUIDE
Workday® Integrations Best Practices
One of Workday®’s core principles is that connections between business applications should be easy and trouble-free. Workday® keeps that commitment with Cloud Integration, which supports your integrations in three ways:
- pre-built connectors to Workday® partners and other third-party providers,
- a custom integration tool for ordinary business users, and
- an integrated development environment for sophisticated custom integrations.
These tools make it possible for you to connect any business application to Workday® to maximize the impact of your existing technology.
Read our best practices guide to learn how you can plan your integrations to make the most of your Workday® integration platform.
Download our free eBook:
"Best Practices for developing Workday® Integrations"
We show you how to:
- prevent bottlenecks in your custom integrations,
- deliver messages to the people who need them in language they understand, and
- build a library of reusable integrations..
Please fill the form on right to get your e-book and start your journey to data-driven excellence.